What we love about information can be exactly what frustrates us about information. There’s too much information. It’s not organized. I can’t find what I’m looking for. I know I saw that somewhere. And that’s only about the information you create for yourself or your organization. With respect to information you find (in print and on the internet), basically anything you didn’t create or observe yourself, in addition to the frustrations listed above, you have the added burden of deciding if what you’ve discovered is factual and can be used for decision-making. I understand and feel your pain!
We offer a variety of seminars and workshops on digital technology; and information processes and technologies. Arrange an event for your group. Not only will you learn, your group will also have fun! Contact us for information and to schedule your workshop.
Our current catalog of seminars and workshops is shown below:
- Knowledge Capability Processes: Mapping Problems to Tools
- Knowledge Management and Information Governance
- Digital Media Management: How to ease yourself onto the internet
- Social Media Management: Marketing your business on the internet
- Effectively Using LinkedIn™
- LinkedIn™ for Businesses
- How to get the most from Cloud Storage
- Office 365™: Access Word™, Excel™, and PowerPoint™ online with a Microsoft™ account
- Just Use Google™: Docs, Sheets, and Slides, oh my!
Custom Seminar or Workshop
- Available on request. Contact us