What we love about information can be exactly what’s frustrating about information. There’s too much information. It’s not organized. You can’t find what you’re looking for. You know you saw that somewhere – and that’s the information your organization created. With respect to information you find (in print and on the internet) you have the added burden of deciding if what you’ve discovered is factual and can be used for marketing and decision-making. We understand and feel your pain!
We offer a variety of seminars and workshops on digital technology; and information processes and technologies. Arrange an event for your group. Not only will you learn, your group will also have fun! Contact us for information and to schedule your workshop.
Our current catalog of seminars and workshops is shown below:
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Tactics
- Social Listening and Marketing: Strategy and Good Practices
- Knowledge Capability Processes: Mapping Problems to Tools
- Knowledge Management and Information Governance
- Digital Management: How to ease yourself onto the internet
- Social Media Management: Keeping track of your online presence
- Effectively Using LinkedIn™
- LinkedIn™ for Businesses
- How to get the most from Cloud Storage
- Office 365™: Access Word™, Excel™, and PowerPoint™ online with a Microsoft™ account
- Just Use Google™: Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Oh My!
Custom Seminar or Workshop
- Available on request. Contact us